Terms And Condition
Please read the "Terms and Conditions" set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services from this Website/Apps. By ordering any Goods or Services from this Website/Apps, by phone SMS you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Miresco Integrated Sdn Bhd is an IT and F&B technology company focused on serving corporates and working professionals. Our company has been registered legally to operate in Malaysia under the name of Miresco Integrated Sdn Bhd (658764-K) since 2004.
- Agreement: is a reference to these Terms and Conditions.
- You, your, yours: are references to you the person accessing this Website/Apps and ordering any Goods or Services by SMS or from any other channel provided by Miresco Integrated Sdn Bhd.
- We, us, our, Lintaq, Miresco: are references to the Company.
- Goods: is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our platform from time to time.
- Service(s): is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website/Apps.
- Supplier(s), Restaurant(s), Individual Homecook(s): is a third party, which has agreed to co-operate with the Company to prepare and/or deliver the Goods or Services.
- Food Delivery: is a reference to perishable goods and to any form of delivery service, which both are provided by our Suppliers and for both of which our Supplier takes full responsibility.
- Website: is a reference to our Website/MobileApps on which we offer our Goods or Services.
- Any contract for the supply of meals from Lintaq is between you and the Supplier. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- Food Delivery, Goods and Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- Please note that some of our Goods may be suitable for certain age ranges only. You should check that the product you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook). When you place your order, we will send you a notification to confirm that we have received it.This confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you see the orders in 'MY Orders' page does not necessarily mean that either we or the Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook) will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- If the ordered Supplier and delivery capacity are available, the Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook) will accept the contract and confirm it to Lintaq. If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the Supplier, Goods or Services will be confirmed.
- In 'My Orders' page you will see delivery details including the delivery time specified by the Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook) and confirm the price of the meal ordered.
- If the meals are not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by notification message through Lintaq Apps or phone call.
Prices and Payment
- Any contract for the supply of meals from this Website is between you and the Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook); for the supply of Goods or Services from this Website/Apps any contact is between you and Lintaq. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- All prices listed on the Website/Apps are correct at the time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of the relevant taxes and delivery charges. We also reserve the right to alter the Goods or Services available on our offer and to stop listing restaurants/homecooks, Goods or Services.
- The total price for Food Delivery, Goods or Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the notification message (Confirmation Message) when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods dispatched and Services provided. Payment has to be made in cash or by top-up available in the website/mobile apps.
- If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order. You can top up your account and use your credit to purchase meals using Lintaq. The top-up is not refundable.
- Payments are processed by IPAY88 incorporated and existing under the laws of Malaysia.
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering.
- If delivery is done by the Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook) or its delivery partners, it is the Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook)s sole responsibility to provide meals in a timely manner.
- In the case delivery is done by Lintaq or a third party delivery partner assigned by Lintaq, we will give great care to deliver in a timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery by Lintaq in either case.
- All orders are delivered by a reputable courier. We and the Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook) will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, however, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by ordering late. If the Goods are not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted by us contact us by telephone or email and we will try to ensure that you verify your order as quickly as possible.
- In case of a late delivery, we will deal with each case following our Customer service procedures.
- All risk in the Goods and the Food Delivery shall pass to you upon delivery.
- If you fail to accept delivery of Food Delivery and/or Goods at the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food Delivery and/or Goods adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook)s and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for the Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook)s to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, our Supplier (Restaurant/Homecook)s or we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- Where we have requested information from you to provide Food Delivery, Goods or Services you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
Merchant Contact Details
- The merchant name is provided on the menu. Upon request, Lintaq can provide the merchant contact details and email via email. These can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in which you will receive a reply within 24 hour (during business hours - 9am - 6pm).
There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Goods or Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the Services or Goods that they may provide to you.
Complaints & Feedback
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed via web chat. Once you place your order you might rate the meal 1 to 5. Feedbacks will be communicated to our suppliers that will handle complaints and Feedback to improve meals. Please email to email@example.com.
- Lintaq’s service is to promote restaurants/homecook and their meals using the Lintaq marketing platform. Ingredients of the meals are clearly stated on the website, and restaurants take full responsibility for the quality of the meals and any alterations to the stated ingredients.
Limitation of Liability
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website/MobileApps is correct and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website/MobileApps will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website/MobileApps and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods or Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website/MobileApps.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website/MobileApps or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- In the event Lintaq has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, Lintaq may cause the shopper (or customer) to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, Lintaq reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- Offers are subject to Lintaq's discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- Restaurants/homeook are liable for any complication and bad preservation of the food. The final customer will be able to discuss such problems directly with the restaurants providing enough documents to prove the case.
- All prices are inclusive of 0% GST and in Malaysian Ringgit.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- Payment must be made either at the time of ordering the Food Delivery, Goods or Services from us by credit card or at the time of delivery by cash. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order. If delivered by COD we will ask you a refund of the meal or block your account if this will not happen.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysia Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
- Additional discounts on full priced meals*
- A wider selection of meals compared to the standard Lintaq experience*
- Additional discounts on full priced meals *
- Additional discounts on already discounted meals *: in the case there are discounts on Lintaq, users of Lintaq Gold will receive higher discounts compared to the users of the “free Lintaq experience”.
- Exclusive 'premium users only' deals*: Lintaq Gold users will have the ability to purchase meals that Lintaq free users are not able to purchase.
* The amount or frequency of the above mentioned benefits may vary from day to day and are up to restaurants’ discretion.
- The customer shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- in the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by us;
- failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
- failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
- unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
- failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the Vendor.
In case of delivery of order being late or bad or wrong order processed Lintaq adheres to a very high standard of quality of services to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Hence, in case of an order being late or bad or wrong order processed related issue of Lintaq; we generally do not charge the customer for the order. This is totally up to the discretion of Lintaq. Refund Policy in detail is as follows:
- You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Services and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- Your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- Us cancelling your order due to (A) your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones; (B) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or
- You canceling the order at the time of confirmation due to the unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
- Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding
- Refunds for canceled orders or when one or more items are not available are done through an instant credit to Oye Money. Oye Money can be used to pay for your next order.